Monday, February 22, 2010

EXTENSION - Jazzy's paper Designs Challenge

Come on PEEPS! Come and play along with us at Jazzy's Paper Designs. You don't have to listen to Jazz music to play along. You don't even have to like Jazz music to play along. Draw your inspiration from the CD cover; use the color combo or just use the layout of the cover for your card, scrapbook pages or altered items. Just play!!! You could win a terrific prize from Simple Doodles or you could win the honor of Jazz Cat of the Week and get to be a guest designer too!

Below is the card I made for the challenge.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana



2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so ADORABLE.

Anonymous said...

Hey Betty!! Boy is that project ever adorable!! LOVE that little bee!! :) It's so good to see you again sweetie!! I tried to e-mail you back with your question on my blog, but I couldn't find your e-mail address. Anyway, the reason why you haven't gotten any e-mail updates was because I was without my computer for a couple of weeks. I've just NOW gotten back on-line to post...so that's why you're getting them again!! :) Let me know if you DON'T get the updates and I'll check, but you should be now...I've just been MIA for a while!! LOL!! Thanks for stopping by!! I enjoy your wonderful comments! HUGS

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O