Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Birthday - Masculine for Taylored Espressions Sketch #100

Taylored Expressions' 100th Challenge! Can you believe it? Well, I think it's AWESOME! GOOOO TAYLOR!

Now to my card. The Fleur De Lis is from Layers of Color Stamps.
Shhhhh... it's a digi! I colored it with my Copic marker #YG63. Then I used Close To My Heart distressing ink Chocolate on the image and on the CTMH decorative paper. I matted my image on a chocolate brown piece of Bazzill that I punched with my scalloped circle. The sentiment is Stampin' Up! I used 3 decorative brads on the lower right and attached my sentiment frame with one more. The copper paper is a found piece, {it came with a gift card as a Christmas gift}. I ran it through my Cuttlebug using my Fleur De Lis eb folder.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

4 comments:

scrap_in_time said...

Hello Fellow Who Dat,
Great card! I live in Alabama now, but fortunately between my neighborhood, church, and work I am still surrounded by former Louisiana peeps. I am actually going to one (maybe two) Mardi Gras parties tonight.

Edna Morrisedie said...

Fantastic use of the sketch, I love how the sentiment is framed!

Alice said...

wonderful take on the sketch! great card!!

Krista said...

Gorgeous card !

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O