Sunday, February 21, 2010

hoppy Easter - Squigglefly Digi Day Fun!

Hi There!
Well, this is a fun one! An adorable image from Squigglefly and a funny, fun sentiment (below)! As well as a terrific challenge from the creators of Squigglefly! (unfortunately I missed the deadline to play along). :O(
This little cupcake and bunny image is a digi and I printed it 3 times and cut and popped up different pieces to make it 3D. The image originally had a heart on the end of the little stick. I used my QuickCutz Nesting Balloons (smallest size) to cut the egg for the stick and the cover sentiment. I cut them on white cardstock and colored them with Copics and silver glitter gel pen. The plaid paper is from the ki Memories paper pack I got for Christmas from my girls. The pink & yellow cardstock are from Stampin' Up! The border punch is from EK Success. The ribbon was from another Christmas gift (the ribbon was tied around a set of dish towels and pot holders).
Below is the inside. Sentiment reads : Do you know what's silent and smells like milk chocolate?
bunny farts. (The Easter Bunny is lactose intolerant.) *** Giving credit where credit is due... this sentiment is not my own. Some cleaver writer from American Greetings produced it! :O)
More die cut eggs on the inside.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

You didn't miss the deadline! The deadline isn't until February 27th! You even have time to make another one if you want to have more than one entry!
I love your card! Very clever on making it an easter egg pick and the sentiment - well you know how much I love funny sentiments and this one is great!

ha ha - ironically the word verification is nolate - get it? LOL!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O