Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mardi Gras Party - MOJO125

Ok, on the heels of the SAINTS WINNING THE SUPERBOWL, I just had to make a Mardi Gras card. I got these Freebie images from Pixie Dust Studios. I used some crystals to add some sparkle. Sorry once again for a crappy photo, but now my battery is dead in my camera and I had to scan this card. Well, anyone who uses dimension on their cards knows how hard it is to get a good scan. The blue-ish cardstock is really a pretty purple-periwinkle color, because Mardi Gras is all about Purple, Gold & Green! Anyhoo, my CREATIVE MOJO was working and my photography mojo wanted to play, but my camera was having no part of that. :O(
Image was colored with Stampin' Up! markers. So that's my card for MOJO MONDAY #125. Thanks for looking.

T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O