Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thinking of You - JPDC4 Prize will be given away!!!

Thinking of You - Jazzy's Paper Designs Challenge #4. My card above and the inspiration below. Our assignment this week is to use this CD cover for inspiration. I got the colors right away and then the layout of the cover just really played a big part in laying out my card. I love punches and ribbons. So I incorporated them both in this creation. The base, and accent cardstocks are all from a Tuesday Morning's sale bin ($3.99). The pack of cardstock is called Mocha and it features 24 sheets of 12 x 12 patterned cardstock. The orange piece is from Stampin' Up! The sentiment is from Sweet `N Sassy Stamps and the circle frame is a stamp from Kaiser. I stamped them both in Stampabilities Black and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I am lovin' the way my card turned out. Although I was looking for a "Deepest Sympathy" stamp. I know I have one, it's just to find the darn thing!

Please come and join in the fun at Jazzy's Paper Designs Challenge #4! This week my Co-Design Team Member Janice is sponsoring us and Janice will be awarding some lucky creator some nice BLOG CANDY! Also, at the end of the week, the DT votes on their favorite creation and that winner gets to be Jazz Cat of the Week and guest designer for the next challenge. So COME & PLAY, you could be a WINNER!



TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O