Sunday, June 20, 2010

Friends Tried & True - PCPCUTTLEBUG-ERS#75

Friends Tried & True - PCPCUTTLEBUGERS75 -

Hi There! After a week off I think maybe PCP has worked the bugs out of their system. I am able to login and post again!!!
My image is from MelJen's digis and colored with Copics.
I am going to take it easy on you this week. I have a pretty easy challenge for you. It's a recipe of sorts. You MUST include ALL of the following elements.
Recipe:
1. Use these colors - green, pink, blue, yellow and you may include white and black.
2. Use 1 embossing folder
3. Use 1 ribbon
4. Use paper flowers
5. Use brads, charms or eyelets ( at least one metal embellishment)

Have fun with the challenge. It may look daunting but it's really a piece of cake.
Remember to tag your photos : pcpcuttlebug75
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Betty this is so SWEET!!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O