Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thinking of You - MTSC80 & PPC-CC19

Thinking of You - Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #80 and Picture Perfect Creations - Color Challenge #19use daffodil delight, soft suede, and riding hood red. Their sponsor this week is  Pretty Pin Embellishments.
Dp, ribbon and flower are from CupCardsToGo . Stamps are from a RAK. My paper flower was white. I smudged some summer sunshine, tangerine and ruby red onto the petals and the center then I added a brad from Kaiser.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks for sharing your pretty design with us this week at PPC :)

Tamie said...

Hi Betty! I am just love the way you used the bright colors. Your flowers rock and I just love the pattern paper that is glitter? Did you make the pattern paper yourself. The pins are really pretty too. Super fab card. Thanks for playing at PPC again this week. I look forward to your creations each week.

Tamie -PPC Creator.

Oh and I am going to try your sketch challenge it looks really cool.

Lori Turner said...

Betty, your card is gorgeous! I love the background paper you created - and that ribbon is FAB!!! Thanks for playing with us this week - be sure to stop back again next week..I love your style!

Lori - PPC Creator

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Ohhh the little mushrooms are too cute!

Thanks for playing this week at PPC.

Trish - PPC Creator

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O