Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hootie, Hoot, Hoot! - OA30 & C4C54

Hootie, Hoot, Hoot!Oh, Alice! #30 sketch challenge & Crazy4Challenges #54 red, black and kraft. I received my new little owl punch from my Stampin' Up! demo this week and I just got busy! Isn't he just too cute. I think he's one of my favorite new punches. The tree was cut by hand. The papers are from DCWV (different stacks). This week the Oh, Alice Challenge sketch comes from Pagemaps. And over at C4C Frances created the color challenge for this week.
Be sure and check out the lovely creations from both dts.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

fun card ... gotta love owls hehe!

Lynne Phelps said...

Wow, that was quick, you really were inspired by the sketch! I am waiting for my owl punch, love that guy! Great use of color and your hand-cut tree is perfect! Thanks for playing along with Oh, Alice!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Anne Tussing said...

Great landscape!

Emma said...

This is just Fantastic! I love how you have used the sketch! That owl and tree look amazing! Thanks so much for joining us over at Oh Alice!

DonnaMundinger said...

Cute, cute cute! Love that owl punch and such a great job with the sketch. (and so fast!) xxD

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Love your take on the sketch this week at Oh Alice.
Thanks for playing along.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O