Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A wise owl once told me... Cinema Saturday #94 - Sleepy Hollow

A wise owl once told me... never sleep in a hollow. Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge #94 - The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. I love Johnny Depp and he and Christina Ricci are the best picks for their respective roles in this film. It worked perfectly. There are so many versions of Sleepy Hollow on the market. But if you haven't seen this one, YOU MUST! For my card I used Unity Stamps' - My, What beautiful tree!
The owl and the sentiment are from Technique Tuesday. The moon and ribbon tag are from Stampin' Up! The shimmery sky was made using a silver glitter gel pen. I added some wiggly eyes to the owl. The pumpkin and headstone are pieced from an old Halloween (store bought) card.
It's been a couple of weeks since I was able to play with the Cinema Saturday Challenge Gals but I am glad I made it back. Esp. for Sleepy Hollow. Come join the fun!!!
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so fun and very spooky!! LOVE the silver embossing!! :)

cheryl said...

oh this looks great love the silver on this love cheryl xxxx

Virginia L. said...

Spooky and fun!!So lovely!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O