Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Always & Cottage Garden

Always & Cottage Garden are Stampin' Up! stamp sets. I received these beautiful sets in my Stampin' Up! shipment today and I just could not wait to get them inky!
Firstly, I wanted to demonstrate to you how easy with just a few Stampin' Up! products you could create these lovely cards. I used Designer Series Paper from the Patterns Stack Brights (#117155). This is a color collection of double sided paper. For my card I used both sides of the designer paper alternating the accents on the two cards.
Secondly, I used two sets of stamps Always (#113620) and Cottage Garden (#117068) . For the card on the left I used the Always set. For the card on the right I used the Cottage Garden set.
Thirdly, I used Stampin' Up! Markers to ink up my stamps for stamping my images and sentiments. The two colors used are Brilliant Blue and Marina Mist.
Fourthly, I added a ribbon from Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla.
So now you see how easy it is to make a card using just a minimum of products and you still can turn out  lovely creations.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O