Saturday, October 30, 2010

Birthday - C4C61

All things Stampin' Up! - dp, cs, stamps.
This card is for the Crazy4Challenges challenge this week #61. We had to use Silke's sketch. I don't usually well with equal sized pieced patterns. But this one didn't give me a headache so I guess I was good to go.
I am really pleased with the way it turned out. 

FYI, you may have noticed the Scavenger Hunt is down. I removed it for lack of interest. But secretly I've been waiting for my counter to get to 30,000 and the person who posted a comment as my 30,000th visitor is Peggy Toole!!!  Peggy will be getting a little surprise in the mail in a couple of weeks (takes forever to get mail across the border into Canada). :O)
I'd like to Thank EVERYONE who visits my blog, and esp. those of you who visit and post comments. Your feed back is appreciated more than you could possibly know. Thanks and Congrats to Peggy!  THIS WOULD BE AN OOPS! I rolled over 29,000. But that's alright Peggy will still get her goodies! :O) Boy, getting old is h e double hockey sticks!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

woow Lovely Flower Betty and great using the sketch..I just joining the C4Challenge too...maybe you would like to see my blog :) hugs..

Silke Ledlow said...

Betty, this is a beautiful take on the Sketch..thanks for playing along!!! Hugs ~S~

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O