Friday, October 29, 2010

Grateful Greetings - PCS19


PaperCraft Star #19. The challenge was to use their inspiration photo. I stamped the swirling leaves pattern first in SU Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie. Then I stamped the three leaves each in one of the three colors. Then I added those little swirlie chipboard pieces and colored them with SU markers.
I felt the inspiration piece screamed fall. So I ran with that. I was trying to follow the layout in the inspiration piece with my layout and placement of my stamped images. I would have liked to add some wire spirals but I could not find my craft wire.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

4 comments:

Kristina said...

This is beautiful, love the way the leaves look like they are blowing in the wind! Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Star this week!

Regan said...

Betty, what a lovely card. The leaves are so pretty! Don't you just love fall?! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

Regan

Holly Young said...

Gorgeous card Betty! Love the colors and the way you did your sentiment!

Liz said...

Beautiful. The colours are so pretty and the leaves are great. Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Star.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O