Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Wishes - PPC-CC36

Happy Birthday Wishes - Picture Perfect Creations Color Combo #36; Concord Crush, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, and Tangerine Tango. There's one thing I really like about Megan's challenges, she always throws some awesome color combos at us. I don't always know how to begin but she keeps me thinking outside the box and there in lies the challenge. If you haven't played along, then you've got to go give it a look see. This color combo is a beauty!
I was even twice a runner up!

I colored my image with both Stampin' Up! markers and ink pads using my aqua painter.
cake and sentiment are from Stampin' Up! Fun and Fast Notes
dp is from Stampin' Up!
ink is Stampin' Up! - crumb cake, only orange, lovely lilac, old olive
DON'T FORGET TO CHACK OUT MY SCAVENGER HUNT!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

3 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful card Betty..Hugs..Loz

Tamie said...

Wahooooo! You Go Girl, you rocked this color challenge at PPC! Love the paper, punches, ribbon and the stamping on the background! Thanks for playing with us again this week at PPC!

Sandy said...

Betty this is beautiful!! Definitely some fun colors this week! Great coloring job and hope to see you again next week!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O