Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mummy Love - SP10

Some mummy loves you! - SoftPencil #10 - Adorable Mummies.
This image is adorable. I used chalks and markers to color. I added some age to Michu's and Ratiny's bandages with chalk. Then I used markers and colored the rest of the image. I cut it out using a label die and then I cut the bottom off at the ground. Then I die cut one label die in SU Basic Grey and cut it in half. Then I layered one half on top of the other. I used SU Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie as mattes. The sentiment is computer generated and created by me.
TFL
Please folow the links on my side bar to the other DT members blogs and check out their beautiful creations. Don't forget to leave them a little love.
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

4 comments:

Kos med papir og saks said...

very sweet card. love the big brads, the layering and the way you have done with the sentiment.

Elizabeth P said...

I love your cute card Betty! the sentiment is so sweet and your coloring is beautiful!!!

Fink said...

So cute! You have really grown in your card making since we first met! Nice job

Cat said...

LOVE your card, Betty! The bright colors are so cheery! Love the felt flower, too!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O