Saturday, April 9, 2011

CAS-ing Beate -- JFF

Stampin' Up! Sahara Sand and Confetti White cardstock
Stampin' Up! Finial Press Embossing Folder (#115963)
Stampin' Up! Stamp Set - Live, Laugh, Love (#117114)
Stampin' Up! Ink Pad - Early Espresso (#119670), Whisper White (#101780)
The Sahara Sand cs is embossed then inked in Whisper White. When dry, I sanded the raised areas. I think I may need an ink refill for my white pad as Beate's card looked more like wood than mine. I still LOVE my card. I used a piercing tool and pierce the perimeter of my Sahara Sand cs. Then I hand stitched all the way around.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful girl!! Smiles, Vicki

Beate said...

I think it looks gorgeous
Hugs and smiles

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!!

loz said...

This is o beautiful Betty..hugs Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O