Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Motorcycles anyone? - Retreat April 2011

This is the card I designed and presented at the Retreat. I had to make 17 cards of this exact design for handouts and then I had to make 14 more ziploc packages with all elements for attendees to recreate. I punched the clouds out using the Build a Ciupcake Punch #121807 - $16.95 in my shop. The motorcycle is from the NEW SUMMER MINI catalog On the Grow page14 item #123077 - $11.95 in my shop. It's colored using my Stampin' Write markers and a blender pen. The dsp grass/ground is from the OCCASSIONS MINI catalog pge 26 item #121783 Botanical Gazette $9.95 in my shop. The sentiment is also from the On the Grow set. If you want to know more details about this card or any of my creations, just leave your questions in the comments.
TFL
T%dles Peep!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP)

1 comment:

loz said...

Very lovely Betty..Hugs Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O