Sunday, May 15, 2011

PCP Cuttlebug-ers #112

Hello Again!
Although I post a new challenge every weekend on PaperCraftPlanet Cuttlebug-ers Group, I sometimes forget to post those challenges here on my own blog. Let's face it, I lead a pretty hectic life. But I try and some days that's all I can do. Know what I mean?
So today for Challenge #112 we are using dies, border punches and stickers. I used 2 dies, 2 border punch and 3 stickers. You can use as many of each as you choose but you must have at least 1 of each on your project. Please use tags: pcpcuttlebug, pcpcuttlebug112
If you'd like to link your project to us at PCP please click here and enter your info. Thanks.

I have several dies from different companies. But being a Stampin' Up! demo I can not reveal those other guys. :O) So if you have a question you can e-mail me and I'll try to get you the info. you need. All cardstock and dsp are from Stampin' Up! as well as the stickers and ribbons used in the decorative process.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP ME) 24/7

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O