Sunday, May 29, 2011

PCPCUTTLEBUG-ERS & COLORTHROWDOWN

Hi There! I know it's been a little while since I posted but I've had a house full! My parents are here, my nephew was here for a week and my daughter and grandson arrived on Friday night. So needless to say, I haven't had any crafting time. But while everyone was out doing their own thing, today I got to do MY OWN THING! :O)
This card was created using the ColorThrowDown Challenge #143 - pink pirouette, so saffron, old olive and a few optional colors. I was able to incorporate them all into my creation. Hope you like it.
This is also my challenge for this week's PCPCuttlebug-ers#114 challenge HERE.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP ME) 24/7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very beautifu Betty..Loz(Laurel)

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O