Tuesday, May 10, 2011

tangy hello - TSTC

tangy hello - Twisted Sketches Twisted Cards Challenge #58. The challenge is Laugh. well this card makes me happy and I guess in my mind that constitutes "laugh". All DSP & CS is from Stampin' Up! I've used Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango. Even the names of these colors makes me want to laugh. The DSP is called Beyond the Garden #122342 and it is lovely and full of flowers!!! If I'd had the Fabulous Flowers Set #123027 I would have used the sentiment "the earth laughs in flowers". Wouldn't that have just been perfect?! Instead my card just says, "hello". I added some buttons from the Ice Cream Parlor #123529 with the Seam Tape in Rose Red #121884. And last but not least, my friend Elizabeth of SoftPencil Designs put a tutorial on her blog that was created by one of my fellow SoftPencil Design Team members Cat for making these pinwheels. She made it look soooo simple I had to give it a try. Guess what! It is really simple!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP) 24/7

1 comment:

Elizabeth P said...

Beautiful card Betty! I love how you used the pinwheel as a flower!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O