Saturday, July 23, 2011

hi --- TSTC69

This week @ Twisted Sketches Twisted Cards the challenge is to work with this sketch and the "TWIST" is to use SQUARES. It's a nice sketch and quite interesting to work with.


I took the challenge one step further and made my card a 4.5" x 4.5" square as well. To begin, I stamped the blades of grass from SU Inspired by Nature in Versa Mark and heat embossed with White ep on Melon Mambo textured cs. I love the way this turned out! Then I stamped my sentiment in Versa Mark on some yellow parchment cs and heat embossed with Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi ep. Then I stamped it again in Lovely Lilac and Wisteria Wonder and heat embossed with clear ep. I took my 3/4" square punch and punched a square from the Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi and the Lovely Lilac sentiments. I attached them in various locations with dimensional adhesives. I matted using coordinating colored cs and added a flower paperclip. Then it was done.

I hope you will join us this week at Twisted Sketches! The links to my fellow dt members is to the right on my side bar.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP ME) 24/7


1 comment:

loz said...

Lovely card and colours Betty..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O