Tuesday, July 5, 2011

not even a mouse - CCC31

...not even a mouse - Christmas Card Challenge #31 - Twas the Night Before Christmas. I chose a Sweet N Sassy digi Ornament Cocoa. Cocoa is just a cute little mouse and I love using him for holiday cards. This ornament was colored with Stampin' Up! new color marker Lucky Lime! As you can see it matched my cs perfectly! I also used some silver gel pen. I added Crystal Effects to give the ornament a life like feel and look. I used CE on the red ribbon on the ornamnet as well. The epoxy snowflakes are from my stash. The red and off white striped ribbon is Stampin' Up! 1` 1/4" Cherry Cobbler grosgrain. My sentiment is computer generated. I added a couple beads and some of the Stampin' Up! twine.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty (SHOP ME) 24/7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never tried crystal effects - I like effect on the ornament! Thanks for playing at CCC!

StephC said...

This is too cute Betty! So glad you joined us for another CCC! :)

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O