Saturday, September 24, 2011

2 fer 1

I love making cards using different kinds of folds and these easel type cards just make me happy! Today I am participating in 2 challenges - One Stop Craft Challenge (easel) and Saturday Challenge (1 IMAGE, 2 DESIGN PAPERS, 3 FLOWERS, 4 BRADS, 5 GEMS OR PEARLS).
For my easel card I used more of that beautiful, however discontinued Greenhouse Gala dsp from Stampin' Up! I also played with the Bird Builder punch, Triple Blossom Flower and Round Tab Punch. I think I was punch happy! LOL The sentiment is from Hodgepodge Happiness. Enjoy!

Don't forget to check out my Holiday Mini Kits HERE!
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps (SHOP ME) 24/7

11 comments:

Dawn said...

Lovely easel card! Thank you for joining us at OSCC!

downrightcrafty said...

great use of the recipe a gorgeous creation thank you for sharing it with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

loz said...

Sooo Beautiful and Cheery Betty,,,Loz

Francesca said...

What a great card,
Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday challenge this week and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Curly said...

OMGosh this is just gorgeous I love the design and layout and fabulous colour theme too,

Thank You so for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 153 1,2,3,4,5 Recipe
I hope you join us again next week,

I have some new calorie free candy if you are interested

Have a lovely day,
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x.
SCSC DT

Shelley said...

This is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "12345 recipe" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Anonymous said...

Hi Betty!! This is such a really clever easel design!! Love that paper and punched birdie! :)

DanaBee said...

Betty I love the easel card the colors are beautiful.

Helen said...

Fabulous card - so cheerful!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Betty,
I love the gorgeous colours of this fab card. The bird is so sweet. It looks fab. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O