Sunday, September 18, 2011

PCPCUTTLEBUG-ERS #125

Hey,
I know I forgot to post a challenge last week. But I was pooped when I returned from my friend's retreat. So I slept a lot and wasn't too crafty once I got home. If you'd like to see how busy I was while I was at retreat you can follow this link (HERE).

On to the challenge this week. Well, who says these challenges have to be cards???
Nobody, that's who! LOL
This week your challenge is to make it 3-D. Below is a picture of just a few of the 3-D projects I demo-ed at retreat. I hope these will inspire you to get crafty!


No, your project does not have to be Christmas themed. At least it's not a requirement for the challenge. But if Christmas makes you happy, go right ahead. :O)
All of my projects were created using Stampin' Up! products. The cones were all created using the Petal Cone die (current) and the Oh Christmas Tree PopUp (retired).

If you'd like to play along follow this link (PCPC 125).
When you post your projects please use tags: pcpcuttlebug, pcpcuttlebug125, 3-D


Yall have fun! I am sooo excited about this challenge. I can not wait to see yall's projects! :O)
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O