Saturday, September 17, 2011

TSTC77 - Plain

For this week's Twisted Sketch and for the "TWIST" you'll have to pop on over to the Twisted site to see them.
So I got right down to it and when I completed my first card I realized I had used the same stamp set as the previous challenge. So I then went to work on another card. You will see below.


The card on the right was my first creation. When all was said and done I really liked the way it turned out. But then my blunder occurred to me when I proceeded to post it to my blog. So I went back to my stampin station and created the card you see on the left. Either way, I am happy!

Hope you'll join us for TWISTED SKETCHES TWISTED CARDS Challenge #77. If you play along please link your post not your blog address. Thanks. Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations.


Please check out my SU Holiday Mini kits HERE.
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps (SHOP ME) 24/7

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O