Wednesday, January 4, 2012

NEW DESIGN TEAM ANNOUNCED

Hey Yall!
Just a note to give you all a bit of good news! For me anyway.
Anam at Twisted Sketches has announced that she's picked her new design team and I get to stay on as a member in good standing of the "B" Team! I'm so excited! Anam creates all these lovey sketches, then, she adds a TWIST. I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the DT last year and I am soo looking forward to the NEW YEAR with Anam and her "TWISTED" sketches. Please pop in and check out my cards. I will be posting my first card on January 21st. And As soon as I get all the team members blog addresses I will post them in the side bar. Just so you can see more lovely, creative and inspiring creations. Thanks for your support this past year. Hope you'll remember me in the coming months and check here for my posts and leave me some "TWISTED" love!

Thanks,
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O