Saturday, January 21, 2012

Twisted Sketches #90

Here we GO! This marks the launch of my 2nd term as a member of TwistedSketchesTwistedCards DT. I am so happy Anam chose me once again. It's an honor and a privlege to be able to play along with her lovely sketches and creative twists. This week the "TWIST" is NEW. It was a "new" color combo for me and I really like it! DSP, cs, pearls, ef and stamps are all from Stampin' Up!

If you'd like to play along with us at Twisted Sketches just hop on over to their blog. There you will see the rest of the DT's creations for a little extra inspiration.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

2 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful Card Betty..Loz

Tinkerbellgirl said...

Betty I love these cards! Your challenge card is just so pretty with all of the layers! I want to order the new labels die cut from you how do I do that? They are stampinup right?

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O