Saturday, February 18, 2012

Twisted RED

Hello once it again it is time for my Twisted Sketches Twisted Card assignment. I am not a real big Valentine's Day fan. Not that I haven't found my own true love, just that making cards for this holiday doesn't appeal to me that much. BUT, that said, I went out guns blazing on this one! The gate felt piece was adhered to a piece of very vanilla cardstock and then I trimmed away the excess. Added some pearls and little hearts cut and embossed with the Fashionable Hearts embosslit. All of that is adhered to a piece of Real Red cs.
Please join us at Twisted Sketches this week to play along with our sketch and our color challenge of RED!


TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

3 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card Betty. Loz

Lisa Atha said...

Wow Betty, this is awesome! Love it!Q

Hugs, Lisa

Patrice said...

Love all the embossing...I hope you'll link up with me again at 52 Card Pickup this week!!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/52-card-pickup-week-7.html

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O