Tuesday, April 24, 2012

SoftPencil Tuesday

Today I am featuring SoftPencil's Stickers...
I have to say, I don't usually use stickers on my cards because I find them one dimentional. However, I find if you add a little cardstock to the back and craft cut them you get a nice little embellishment or even focus piece. This is the case witht he little watering can and flower pots sticker from SoftPencils Tinytwinies Garden of Friends collection. 

It's not too late you join in the BLOG HOP HERE. Leave some love as you hop and you'll be entered in a random giveaway.

T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

2 comments:

Lisa Atha said...

Cute, cute , cute! Love it Betty!

Lisa

loz said...

Beautiful card Betty, and the stickers look great when you 3D them..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O