Saturday, April 28, 2012

Twisted Sketches Shower

Here's my card for this week's Twisted Sketches DT assignment and can you guess what the "Twist" is this week? It's SHOWER! So I cut an umbrella from a piece of dsp and added some stickles and glossy accents to it. Then I took a hat pin and added some beads and a paper flower to the top. I stamped rain drops and I am afraid I may have gone a little overboard with them. But that's the thing that sux about stamping; you can put it on but you can't take it off!

Thanks for looking. Please visit the Twisted Sketches site and see what the rest of the DT have in store for you in the way of eye candy. I know you'll find something inspiring there.

T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O