Tuesday, May 22, 2012

SoftPencil Tuesday

Here we are once again for SoftPencil Tuesday. Again I am using stickers. These are so much fun to play with and I used Copics to color my scene. There's a little DSP from Stampin' Up! and there's a little surprise INSIDE!

That's right, Sunny is hiding inside! I just punched an oval in a piece of Pool Party cs and set him down inside with one ear in and one ear out. These stickers are so much fun. Getcha' some!!!

SoftPencil Studios...
Don't forget to check out the DT's creations and leave them some love.

T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Such a fun card. I love the 'surprise' inside.

Elizabeth P said...

Love your card Betty! the image background is gorgeous and I love how you placed Sunny inside! great job!!!

Kerry said...

Betty, this is awesome!!! I love it!!!

loz said...

Adorable card and colours Betty..Loz

Lisa Atha said...

ha, love it, bunny on the inside, too cute Betty. Fun and pretty all at the same time!

Hugs, Lisa

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O