Saturday, May 26, 2012

Twisted Sketches Chipboard

This week @ Twisted Sketches we are playing with a lovely sketch and some CHIPBOARD! My piece of chipboard is very small. That's it, yeah, that little butterfly is chipboard. I stamped a little doily pattern on her to give her a little detail and added some braided twine to make the antenna. I stamped my dahlia 3 times in versa mark and heat embossed; 1 in melon mambo and 2 in tangerine tango. Then I went back and stamped the center and heat embossed with wild wasabi. I've used an embossing folder on my yellow cs and my green leaves. I brushed over the raised areas on the leave with a deeper shade of green to give a little dimension. Raised my flower petals up on dimensional adhesives. Lovely creation and I love the colors.

Hope you play along with us at Twisted Sketches this week. Be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations. You can find their links in my side bar and on the Twisted Sketches blog.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

1 comment:

loz said...

Beautiful card and Flower Betty..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O