Sunday, February 17, 2013

Catered Crop STARS

Catered Crop Challenge - Star(s). For this challenge Linda said to use star(s). So I found the biggest one I could and stamped it in Versa Mark on black and heat embossed with copper ep. I love it! I added a peacock feather and for me that's when this card took a romantic turn. And what's more romantic than Paris. So I added some stamped images from SU Artistic Etchings in copper ink onto my background paper. The word Amour was stamped in archival black.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Oh Betty, this is amazing. I hear feathers are very "in" this year. Your's is certainly stunning. Thanks for kicking off to a great start.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous design Betty!! Love the feather!! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* -
*My Blog - Stamp Smiles

loz said...

Fabulous card and Beautiful colors Betty..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O