Monday, July 8, 2013

DD60

My card was created using the color combo of Summer Starfruit and Gumball Green in tandem with the Swallowtail stamp from Stampin' Up! I inked up my stamp with Versa Mark, then Gumball Green. Then I stamped and used clear embossing powder. I added the colors with my finger daubers. The sentiment is from another Stampin' Up! set. Stampin' Up! rhinestones and my black Signo Gel pen, a couple of pieces of cs and this one is done!

Thanks for looking. If you like color challenges or if you are looking for some inspiration pop over to the Dynamic Duos blog and get it there!


T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card, Betty! I love this butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Lori Turner said...

Betty, this is so pretty! I keep seeing this big, beautiful stamp poppin' up all over blog land! Very nice! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :D

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O