Monday, September 30, 2013

Paper Players 165

This week The Paper Players Challenge is Tic Tac Toe. 
If you scroll down some you will see the tic tac toe board. For my card I chose right across the middle --
Patterned Paper, Embossing & Any Shade of Blue. I also through in some pearls from the middle bottom. 

 The patterned papers are from Stampin' Up! The blue cs is from Close to My Heart.

Below you can see the pearls a little better.

 My stamps are from Chocolate Baroque. Love their stamps!!!
The scene stamp was stamped in Versa Mark onto the blue cs and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Same thing for the sentiment. Yes I am in full swing on Christmas card making. I am so excited for cooler weather.
I have a Christmas/Winter card swap going on my FaceBook so if you'd like to join in the swap just (e-mail me) and I'll add you to the swap.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments:

None None said...

This is beautiful - I love the embossed panel. Such a gorgeous stamp and a gorgeous background you created.

Lindsay Weirich said...

pretty, love the blue/white color scheme!

loz said...

WOW!! This is Stunning |Betty...I love the embossing..Loz

Betty J Schaub said...

Thank You Loz!

LeAnne said...

What a pretty image...I have never heard of that company, but I love the scene! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Such a pretty winter scene. Love that stamp. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Betty..Love the embossing on white..this is really wooooww.... and nice paper behind the main Image...great card Betty

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O