Saturday, February 1, 2014

JFF

Another fun play date with my gal Deb. She bought these fabulous dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs and we just had to play with them today!!!

The first one is poles with little banner hanging. Too cute!


The second one is a park bench and I have to say, I liked making both but my fav is the park bench.


We did manage to get a couple other cards made as well but I didn't get pix of them.

Below is my happy buddy, Seamus Bobby MaGee. He had just gotten back from the groomers and was looking too handsome NOT to share.


TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub



2 comments:

mary45 said...

Great cards love the designs when are they in the UK?

Monika Reeck said...

Love the first and the second one dear Betty very creative...Question: are you doing well...I just started on February to make a card and be in Blogland again...and I want to visit your blog cause I miss you and your lovely words...hgs from Germany, Monika

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O