Monday, February 17, 2014

Put Your Hands Up

That's right! That's what I said. Put your hands up, Pilgrim! LOL
Whoo doesn't love this guy???

I purchased a template last week for this little guy and his friends. I'll post them when I get to making them. Lynn Pratt is such a talented designer! The minute I saw this "Sheriff" I knew I wanted to create him. And I am so happy with the way he turned out! I followed Lynn's directions as closely as possible. I didn't have all the punches she used and all the same colors cs but I made do and I think he's perfect!
If you'd like to get your own "posse" check out Lynn's designs at www.stampndesign.blogspot.com

Laters!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

Betttyyy this is really cuuuteeee I love this...may I have this (LOL noo its only a joke) but this is totally cuuutee and I love how you sponging his hat and his shoe cute cute cute...I have no other words...how are you doing..feel healthy...hope too...big hugs from germany and I miss you...

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O