Saturday, October 4, 2014

More of the same

Looks like I will be down for at least another month. But in the mean time I have a few cards I'd  like to share that I made with my gal pals, Debbie & Lorna, when I was able to sit at my craft desk for a little while over the past 2 1/2 months.

#1 Designed by Debbie Segler


#2 Found this design on Pinterest and tweaked it to make it my own.


#3 Designed by me.


#4 Designed by me.


#5 Designed by me.


#6 Found this fancy fold design on Pinterest. But this is my card.


#7 Me


#8 Designed by Debbie Segler


#9 Designed by Lorna Thurston.


#10 Designed by Lorna Thurston



#11 Designed by Debbie Segler , Lorna Thurston & me.


#12 Designed by Lorna Thurston.


#13 Designed by me.


#14 Designed by me.


#15 Designed by Lorna Thurston.


#16 Designed by me.


#17 Designed by me.


#18 Designed by Debbie Segler.


#19 Designed by me.

And the Pièce de résistance!
#20

Debbie Segler found this design on Pinterest.



 Ok, this will probably be my last post of cards for a good couple weeks to a month. Please keep me in your prayers and don't forget about me! I will try to post updates every so often. I can do that from my iPad.

Thanks for stopping in to visit me.

T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub 

2 comments:

loz said...

WOW!! All fabulous cards ladies.. I hope you are feeling better soon Betty..Lots of Hugs..Loz

Monika Reeck said...

ladies and Betty woooowww much and more lovely cards here I loveeee the one with tree and red house scene sooo adorable Betty...the one with bird and green card base also adorable and the one with window too...I love it sooo much snow feeling there..hope you feel more better soon my friend...I will pray for you and I miss your visit on my Blog..but your healthiness is number one.big hugs...Monika

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O