Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas is passed

I sure hope this Christmas was a blessing for you. Mine truly was. We got to spend the holidays with our family. It was so wonderful. We had such a great visit with my parents, sister and our children and grandson. Time flew by of course. But we made the best of it.

My hubs gave me a Light Pad for Christmas. Here I used a deep purple cardstock and some Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder in Desert Moon Turquoise. I love Lindy's eb powders because they all have an iridescence to them. The photo was taken using my Light Pad. It was all totally an experiment. BUT, I love it!

What did you get for Christmas? Was there 1 special gift that you like most? Or were they each a great gift? 

Thanks for peeping in today. 

I wish you a very Happy New Year 2015! 
May we all be blessed with health, wealth and happiness!

T%dles Peeps!
Betty Justilian Schaub

1 comment:

loz said...

Fabulous card and beautiful embossing Betty. I hope you have a fantastic 2015..hugs, Laurel&Hardy

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O