Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Using my Christmas Presents

Hi! Happy New Year's Eve!!!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year.

Now to my Christmas presents. 
Below is a card I made using a book my hubs gave me for Christmas. The book is titled Paper Pop Up by Dorothy Wood. There are 40 dynamic designs in this book. I chose to make the Mother's Day Magic card. Simply because it was something new to me. Outside sort of plane and simple (not the design in the book).


Inside a POP OUT vase for some pretty little paper flowers!


Following the pattern in the book, I traced and cut out the vase for the flowers, away from the green decorative cs. I cut the vase into the light pink cs and pushed it through the opening in the green cs. (You can see a little shadow from the flowers I glued into the vase.) I added Ranger liquid pearls to the vase to dress it up a little. 

Hope you like it.

T%dles Peeps!
Betty Justilian Schaub 

1 comment:

loz said...

Beautiful card Betty.. happy New Year..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O