Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy as a bird

Today I'll be as happy as a bird with a french fry. Unity SOTW.
This card was created for the Tuesday Morning Challenge. I started off the a piece of watercolor paper. Then I spritzed it with Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain in Peacock Feathers. I got a little heavy handed, but once it was dry I loved the effect. I then wrapped a piece of yellow and clear dotted washi tape around one end. Then cut and placed a piece of pink satin ribbon over that. Then I stamped my Unity stamp on whisper white cs. I colored with my Prisma watercolor pencils. I die cut using SU! Framelits dies. Added a little fuzzy ball and bead charm and stamped the sentiment. Matted that onto a piece of Chartreuse cs. Called this one down!

If you like this card layout and would like to try your hand at the sketch, pop on over to Tuesday Morning Challenges and give it a go! Click HERE.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

6 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

So pretty, I love the rich colours and wonderful image. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Holly Young said...

Very pretty! I love the tropical feel to it with the gorgeous teal background you used.

Monika Reeck said...

Betty I love that teal background you made and how sweet Image you have and great colored as always..adorable made again Betty..Luv this..
big hugs...
Monika

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, I love that bird
Kevin xx

loz said...

Fabulous card and beautiful background Betty..Loz

Debbie said...

So pretty! I love the bright colors and that bead charm!!
Thanks for playing along this week at TMS!!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O