Tuesday, May 5, 2015

MUSE116

Muse Challenge #116

The sample card inspired me by the colors and the layout. I chose to sprinkle Brusho onto my cs and spritz with water to get the multiple colors.I found that if I sprinkled the yellow then the leaf green and finally the turquoise I got a similar gradation in color as the Muse sample. I felt the chalkboard cs would be a close representation of the circle element on the Muse sample.
I have been experimenting a lot lately with Brushos, Bistre and Irredescent Creative Mediums. I love the surprises I've had with each element. Today is the first time I have used the Brushos and Creative Medium together. I am pretty content with the turn out. Oh and lets not forget those cardboard stencils from Faber Castell!

The products used to create this card:

SU! Very Vanilla and Chalk Board CS
Unity Stamp Co set Everything Wonderful
Versa Mark Ink
Ranger Seafoam White EP
Imagine Crafts Creative Medium Turquoise Irredescent
Faber Castell Stencil
ColourCraft Brusho Paint Crystals Yellow, Leaf Green and Turquoise
SU! Punches 2 3/8" Scallop Circle & Blossom

Want to give the MUSE Challenge a try? Click HERE!
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty Justilian Schaub

11 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love Brushos and your use on them is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in at Muse!

loz said...

Fantastic card and sentiment Betty..Loz

Pat said...

Very pretty take on the colors pulled from the inspiration card. Love it!

Kristie Goulet said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Love your take on the MUSE card.

Ardyth said...

Love the effect you've achieved! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Wendy Coffman said...

Super background and I love the white on black sentiment!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

That is one cool background! Beautiful sentiment!

Kim Heggins said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog...now to your fabulous card! Oh my, this is so amazing. Love the wonderful look you created for this challenge!

Monika Reeck said...

woooww love your green background
I dont have brusho and you use it so great Betty
and Love that sentiment so big and adorable...hugs, Monika

Jenni's Jems said...

Your background is awesome!and love the big bold sentiment too x

Loli said...

Hola Betty thank you for your comment.
What great technique with your Brushos and stencil, fantastic effect, i love the sentiment, wonderful!. Beautiful card Betty.
A hug from Palma.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O