Sunday, November 8, 2015

C4C311


Ok, for this one I started with watercolor paper. Stamped and embossed the trees. Then I sprinkled Bistre and Brushos onto the paper. I used a paper towel and a piece of plastic to mask off the lower portion of the paper then I spritzed with water. I waited for that to try. Then I masked the top portion and added green and yellow Bistre and Brushos to the bottom then I spritzed with water. 
I used Stampin' Up! XL Round Label punch and created my two little hot chocolate mugs. Added some Liquid Applique' for the whipped cream on my hot chocolate. :-)

Fall is my favorite time of year. I love Thanksgiving and spending time with my family. 

Check out the challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O