Friday, March 4, 2016

CTD382


Today we are working with the ColorThrowDown color combo of 
Hot Pink, Teal, Black and White. I stamped my Penny Black stamp in Momento Black onto my cs. Then I used Tim Holtz Distress inks to color my image and a fine tipped paint brush with water. I used Worn Lipstick for the flowers and a combination of Peeled Paint, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans on the butterfly. The sequined lace is from Making Memories and the tassle was hand made using We R memory Keepers Sew Easy Floss. The sentiment is from Flourishes Botanical Bookplates Vol.I


Hope you like my card. If you're up for the challenge click HERE to go to the Color Throw Down #382.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Very pretty--love that butterfly!! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown Challenge this week! Hope to see you again next time!

Broni said...

What a totally elegant card! Beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O