Monday, November 14, 2016

SCCC48


This week at Sparkle Creations Christmas Card Challenges is to use GLITTER! SO if you look at the frame and scroll work surrounding my stamped sentiment you will notice my glitter. I am so enjoying adding glitter to my cards without having to sprinkle. A lot of the manufacturers are making glitter or sparkle cardstock these days. Isn't that simply fabby!!!😍

For my card I used some dsp from Echo Park Hello Winter scrapbooking kit. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Dies are from SU!Framelits Labels Collection (125598) and Spellbinders Botanical Bliss.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

2 comments:

loz said...

Very beautiful card and layout Betty..Loz

samantha's cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at CCC.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O